Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alien Mercenaries Season 2 starts NOW!! O_O!!

The wait is over, September is upon us and that means Alien Mercenaries Season 2 is all set to kick off the "new fall season".

Okay, real quick a note on the episode numbering from here on out: the episodes numbers will continue from Season 1 (i.e. the 1st episode of Season 2 is episode #24) but have the "Season 2" blurb before them to let people know what season it's a part of.

So, without further ado, here's episode #24 "Hard Landing"!

































Expect Episode #25 sometime this month, as I'm currently looking for an apartment for my fiancee & I so my time to do photo shoots will be limited. I wanted to stick to my promise of having season 2 start in Septemeber so I buckled down last night & cranked these 15 panels out. I hope everyone enjoyed it & trust me the rest of Season 2 will only be getting better. Take care gang!

-Bah'glenn

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back in action Bah'glenn! Good work as usual. It's cool to see Gr'owwgle make his appearance in the story. I remember seeing your creative process making him a while back and I really like his design! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!!

    ReplyDelete