Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Alien Mercenaries Season 2- Episode #30!

I'm going to be posting new episodes of Alien Mercenaries Season 2 over on the Octobertoys forums, and then here on the blog. I just debuted episode #31 over on the forums, but Episode #30 I am posting here tonight. On Jan. 5th I'll post episode #32 up on the forum, while posting episode #31 here on the blog. Going with this system will hopefully help keep me consistent and churning out new content on a more regular basis.

























2 comments:

  1. hey just wondering how you get your clay or is it femo to fit the glyos parts so well cuz when i do it the nobs are all ways to small, cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Premo Sculpey and I shape the clay around an Exellis head (usually just the neck) and then bake it in the oven at 275 for about 10-to-12 minutes. The pegs don't get melted at that temperature if that's the problem you keep encountering?

    ReplyDelete