Saturday, October 15, 2011

Comic Con 2010 Exclusive: Now Online!

First day of NYCC was a blast! It's so awesome to see everyone again since last year, almost like a "Glyos Family Reunion". Sold some canne'boids, but we'll see how they sell tomorrow & into Sunday (those Arctic guys are going quick- I only have 2 of the 4 left! O_O). Whatever isn't sold will be online for anyone interested.

Anywho, I figure as a sort of non-con exclusive for all the people who won't be at NYCC this weekend that I'd do something special for them. Since I ran out of last year's "Alien Mercenaries Fall Special" comic book, I am going to post it here for you all to read. In addition to that, I'm showing a brief 7-panel comic with shots taken at New York Comic Con 2010 that are being shown online for the first time!

I hope you all like it, and for those that never read the original comic you're in for a treat.


































(November i.e. October 2011. I really am terrible at sticking to schedules...-Bah'glenn)




















Now to go to sleep, wake up in...ugh 2-to-3 hours and go back to the con for another day of wackiness. I will see everyone there tomorrow!

-Bah'glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment