Friday, June 8, 2018

Updates! What is the status of this Blog??!?!?


Okay, unbeknownst to me until recently, this blog is full of missing images due to Photobucket gltiching out or changing their polices for free accounts. Hence 95% of the images in this blog are just not there anymore. The process of restoring a hundred or so entries will take time BUT we have an actual website now over at www.bahglenncreations.com (how have I NEVER made a blog post about this in all these years????) where a lot of the photo comics are starting to appear.

New resin projects from us ARE finally in the works though which is a great feeling after being stagnant for roughly 5 years. So stay tuned over on our website for updates as I get them. Unlike our last snafu, I am revealing nothing until I get resin castings in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment